- I have 3 dogs. I love them to death but I refuse to call them my “furbabies”. I get the heebie jeebies when I hear it! For our wedding vows, our officiant wanted to include the term “furbabies”. When my then soon to be husband and I both heard this, we immediately and loudly said NO!
- I play The Sims 2 (computer game) way too much. Okay, I’m a little obsessed with it. I have been since the original Sims game came out. There’s nothing like opening up my game and entering the neighborhood that I have been playing and seeing the generations of Sims families that I played to prosper or, if I’m feeling frisky, to torture. Sometimes, the only way to get your anger out is to trap a Sim in a room with no doors and set them on fire! (Simmers know what I’m saying). You may ask yourself why someone my age would be playing this game but don’t worry; there are just as many “older” people playing this game as there are young kids. I even have a “simblr”; a tumblr dedicated to The Sims and share with other simmers in the community. If you would like to check it out, here is the link – Click me! I have also included the link in my side bar.
- I am a history geek. I love it all. Roman, Egyptian, Greek, American, European, etc. You name it, I’ll be interested. When I’m puttering around my house doing my wifely duties *eye roll*, I like to listen to history podcasts. There are tons to choose from on itunes if you’re interested!
- My all time favorite comfort TV show would be The Golden Girls. If I’m feeling down, I know that watching GG’s (that’s what we call the show in my house) will definitely pick me up and keep my mind off of whatever stress I may have, at least for a little while. I have seen every episode a thousand times over and they never get old. I can always count on those crazy ladies to make me laugh!
- I love thunderstorms!
- My favorite season is Fall but Spring is a close second!
- My husband and I love to go to Disney World in Florida. In 2010, we went on our honeymoon and we were hooked. We’ve been twice since then! Just so you know, we may love going to Disney, but we aren’t the “everything must be decorated in Mickey Mouse and all movies must be Disney” obsessed type; though there is nothing wrong with it.
- I use way too many exclamation points and I can’t stop! I do apologize, please forgive me.
Okay, I think that’s it for right now. I’ve just been rattling things off the top of my head so please excuse the random mess that this is. I’m sure I’ll think of really good things after it is too late but I guess I can always tell you guys about it later!
If you want to know anything about me, I’ll answer most anything so leave a comment if you’d like!
Until next time!
*credit for The Golden Girls picture goes to MCILLUSTRATOR on Deviant Art.